WALK-1 TREADMILL DESK Specs
- 50% wider than regular treadmills allows you meander comfortably across the entire width of your desk.
- Over a foot shorter than regular treadmills saves precious floor space behind your desk.
- Auto-Stop insures safety. The walking surface stops immediately when you step off and resumes with the simple push of the control knob.
- Low step up height of 5”.
- Library quiet and smooth at slow speeds.
- Intuitive and attractive desktop controller includes USB charger and takes up minimal space.
- Patent pending walking platform design enhances safety, productivity and creativity.
TUV Product Safety Certification
- Mobile App tracks meaningful metrics including steps, distance, calories, walking time and total standing time and connects that data to FitBit and Apple’s Health App and allows you to share your progress on your favorite Social Media.
- Heavy gauge steel frame
- 1” thick phenolic surface deck
- Pre-lubricated walking belt
- TUV safety certified
|DIMENSIONS||OVERALL – 39” wide by 56” long
WALKING SURFACE - 30” wide by 40” long
|STEP UP HEIGHT||5"|
|WEIGHT||162 lbs. – (73 kg.)|
|SPEED RANGE||0.3 – 2.0 MPH (.05 - 3.2KPH)|
|MAXIMUM LOAD||350 lbs. – (160 kg.)|
|ELECTRICAL||120VAC – 60Hz – 6amp – 600 watt|
|ELECTRICAL OUTLET REQUIRED||120VAC – 20 amp, dedicated circuit recommended|
|DATA DISPLAY||VIA BLUETOOTH TO iOS and Android APP|
|DATA SENT TO APP||Speed, Time, Distance, Calories, Steps, Time spent standing|
|SHIPPING DIMENSIONS||62" x 42" x 10" - 182 lbs - (82 kg)|
- Electronically controlled Height Adjustment from 29 inches up to 48 inches.
- Four pre-set memory settings
- Sturdy triangulated commercial strength frame.
- Floor Levelers on all four contact points.
- Downward facing telescoping leg mechanism.
- Two synchronized motors easily accessible for service or replacement.
- Commercial thickness wood veneered laminated desktop.
- Lifetime warranty on frame – 3 years on motors and controller.
- Made with UL/ETL Certified components
- Quality certified by BIFMA/ANSI
|DESKTOP||57.75” x 28” x 1.125” – Commercial wood veneer laminate|
|HEIGHT||Adjusts from 29 inches up to 48 inches|
|LIFTING CAPACITY||530 lbs - (240 kgs)|
|DIMENSIONS||28” deep x 60” wide x 27” up to 47” tall|
|LIFTING CAPACITY||530 lbs - (240 kg)|
|ELEVATION SPEED||1.5 inches/second (38mm/second)|
|ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS||120VAC - 15 amps|
|FRAME WIDTH||Can be adjusted from 33” out to 54”|
|FRAME WEIGHT||64lbs – (29kg)|
|DESKTOP SURFACE WEIGHT||45lbs – (20kg)|
|COMBINED WEIGHT||109 lbs – (49kg)|
Assembly takes about 45 minutes and requires bolting the two legs to the main frame and tightening 20 Allen bolts. Assembly may require two people to lift and maneuver. One Allen key wrench is included. The desktop surface must then be screwed to the frame. Holes have been pre-drilled but you need a good Phillips head screw driver, and/or a motorized drill/screwdriver. The controller needs to be screwed under the desk’s surface and wire’s tied up for neatness.